Services Disaster Managementfind more info
Disaster Mitigation. Preparedness. Response. Recovery.Nowhere is the IBTS philosophy more clearly defined than in our experience and commitment to disaster management. Hurricanes Ivan, Ike, Katrina, and Rita, and the Cedar Rapids flood recovery have provided IBTS with deep roots in national, state, and local communities meeting the needs of citizens recovering from disaster. IBTS measures success by speed, effectiveness, and efficiency helping disaster victims and their communities. essential aromatherapy oils
IBTS brings a combination of years of disaster response experience and “on point” skills – engineering, construction, code compliance, environmental compliance, health and safety compliance, debris management, and community outreach success. We design, implement, and plan effective mitigation programs and response action for communities accelerating recovery.
At the heart of a disaster is human pain and human response. IBTS believes that delivery of a successful recovery program is assumed and that communication, outreach, and compassion are the core to disaster recovery success.
First Responders for Rapid AssessmentBefore the disaster strikes, IBTS stands ready to act as counselor to communities, trainer to staffs, and subject matter expert to planners and leadership.
IBTS Navigates Disaster-Created BottlenecksWhen the worst happens, IBTS is ready with years of experience to assist with community “triage” and to begin the recovery.
Services and Capabilities
- Design and implementation of effective flood, tornado, wind, hurricane, earthquake, tsunami, and terrorism mitigation strategies
- Debris removal and management
- Building code compliance, environmental compliance and risk management, health and safety management (as applied to buildings and infrastructure)
- Timely and effective damage assessment, estimation, rehabilitation scoping for public and individual assistance
- Effective community outreach and counseling support
- Regulatory process streamlining techniques and negotiation created by multi-jurisdictional regulation coordination and waiver demands
- Integrated incremental infrastructure and individual rehabilitation management
- Development of local policies, plans, and regulatory support for preparedness, mitigation, and recovery
- Individual assistance including applicant processing, benefits management, and document management supporting temporary housing or permanent housing demands
- Flexible high volume labor response for the community
IBTS offers a highly qualified workforce and broad capabilities to support your Building Department needs...>>
IBTS has the team of experienced professionals necessary to support problem-free and cost-efficient development...>>
IBTS balances an appropriate analysis and action with the projected impact of occurrence or recurrence for an agency...>>
IBTS measures success by speed, effectiveness, and efficiency helping disaster victims and their communities...>>
IBTS helps professionals around the country to prevent recurring safety hazards and to improve uniformity of practice...>>
IBTS enables the implementation of sound, cost-effective energy management and investment practices...>>
IBTS is on the forefront of the development of cost-effective and scalable technology solutions...>>
IBTS delivers objective research & reports and are experienced in interaction with all accessibility stakeholders...>>