Services Building Department Services
Get the Supplemental Support You Need to Serve Your Citizens
From conceptual design to finished construction, from helping draft code standards to statistically assessing compliance, from restoring historic landmarks to enhancing the quality of life in communities, IBTS offers a highly qualified workforce and broad capabilities to support your Building Department needs.
By working collaboratively during the conceptual design phase, we help you avoid code deficiencies – reducing cost, improving quality, expediting permits and helping to mitigate legal liability, accelerating your project’s progress. With our flexible workforce models, we support your demanding project schedules by providing expert staff as needed, helping to keep your projects on time and on budget.
Surge Requirements Are Easily and Effectively Met
IBTS provides on-demand surge and just-in-time building code professionals, including engineers, plans examiners, inspectors, permit technicians and administrative support personnel. IBTS has established and run building departments that have overseen construction in northern Louisiana and on military bases nationwide, and IBTS has supported numerous other Building Departments throughout the country.
IBTS provides services to homeowners, small and large developers/builders and government agencies on the federal, state and local levels.
We have been working to save the historic and utilitarian value of existing buildings to help counterbalance urban sprawl. By encouraging the re-use of existing buildings, progress can be accelerated in communities nationwide.
IBTS has extensive experience in all facets of Building Department services. Please ask us how we can best serve you. We want to help you build a brighter tomorrow.
Services and Capabilities
- Building Department start-up, operation and assessment
- Plan review and inspection – Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Design/Built, National/ International
- Architectural (structural and non-structural)
- Fire protection, energy conservation and code enforcement
- Accessibility, consultation and compliance audits
- Electrical, mechanical and plumbing
- Public outreach, training and continuing education provider (IACET and AIA Certified)
- Building code consultations and constructability audit
- Property maintenance and Housing Quality Survey (HQS) inspections
- Certifications include ICC Master Code Professionals and Certified Building Officials, Professional Engineers and Registered Architects
- LEED® and Green Building certified staff
- Certified DOE Energy Star® HERS Raters