eInspection is an online service that allows IBTS clients to request and coordinate with field inspectors on progress with code reviews, plan reviews and inspection services. Our clients can request services for each development by individual property or cluster of properties. They can then monitor the status of that request on this website and view photographs of the property which makes it an invaluable project management tool.
I-CODE Practice Exam
IBTS has developed practice exams to help employees prepare for and successfully obtain Building Code Certifications offered through the International Code Council (ICC). The exams are based on the 2006 ICC series of building codes.
Practice exams are available for the following disciplines:
- Accessibility Inspection
- Residential Building Inspection
- Residential Mechanical Inspection
- Residential Plumbing Inspection
- Residential Electrical Inspection
- Residential Energy Inspection
- Commercial Building Inspection
- Commercial Mechanical Inspection
- Commercial Plumbing Inspection
- Commercial Electrical Inspection (based on the NFPA 70-2005, a.k.a. 2005 NEC)
- Commercial Energy Inspection
- CBO Legal and Management Aspects
- Legal Aspects of Code Administration
- 2006 International Property Maintenance Code
- 2006 Residential Plans Examiner
Use of this program requires prior approval from your manager and a user name and password.
If your manager has approved your participation in one or more of these practice exams, please contact our Exam Proctor for your I-CODE user name and password.
Share This Page